Monday, 26 May 2008
Peer Pressure
I swore I would never blog. That would be adventuring too far into the realm of Geekdom for this book nerd. And it would be too, well, 21st century. After all, according to my not-so-little brother I am 478 years old and I'm a little slow catching on to the whole technology thing. But here I am. Blogging. I have officially succumbed to peer pressure. Just like I did with MySpace, facebook, iPods, and text messaging. (But I will remain stalwart when it comes to Crocs! What a ridiculous excuse for a shoe!) Call me weak, call me a push-over, call me what you will ("procrastinator" is probably the best adjective at the moment...I should be working on my dissertation) but I have decided to give it a try. So here I am. Officially entering the realm of Geekdom. And its all your fault, Walter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is right I am watching you.
Who do you think you are calling me "little"? You best watch yourself sis!
"Call me what you will"...I'm going to continue to call you a freak, if it's all the same to you. Even though you're gonna be in "Dr." mode soon, I can't let your head get too swollen. It's good that you have me, honestly.
please direct all complaints about this blog to me
Huzzah!And I am enjoying your writing thus far. :)
Faith
Post a Comment