Wednesday, 29 December 2010

There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays...

For those of you who have been wondering, I DID make it home to Maryland in time for Christmas! My flight on the 23rd was blissfully uneventful. Thank you to everyone for the prayers and kind thoughts (especially Ms Lucy and Cousin Paula)! I wouldn't have made it without you! I did have to fly into Newark Airport instead of Philadelphia, but after an unplanned six-day layover, what was an extra three hours of driving? Oh! And in a Christmas Miracle, my suitcase made it, too!

(And very special thanks to my kindhearted and gracious friend Pete, who not only put me up for a week, but put up with me!)

All the best for a Merry Christmas (after all, today is the Third Day of Christmas) and a wonderfully Happy New Year!

Sunset over a snowy London street

My Mom's Christmas Tree in Churchville

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Your picture of the street in London is just beautiful! Turner worthy! So glad you made it home!