Tuesday, 8 February 2011

This...

This is my new desk...

When my officemate Siobhan finished her PhD I was able to move from the dark corner of the office to this...

lovely spot by the window and near the radiator.

As I plan to submit my thesis in the spring of 2012, I need to have a draft of the whole thing completed by the time we see these again...

So I will be spending a lot more of my time at this...

As a result, you will be seeing considerably fewer photos like this...

... or this...

... or this...

But such diligence with get me that much closer to doing this for the fourth and final time in June 2012...
This news will no doubt make my dad look like this...
I will, however, be taking a break in April when I am visited by these two...

... and by possibly this one in May (minus the Beaver)...

... and maybe even by this one in July.

Then you will get to see more photos like this...

... and this ...

... and this ...

... and probably this.

Meanwhile, you can find me here...

most likely looking like this.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

This is what I think about this post:

<3

Amanda W. said...

Way to go Beth! We wish we could come visit you!!!