In the interim between blogs my Dad came to visit me! He had been in Jordan leading a business training seminar. And since he would be flying over the UK on his way back home, he took a couple of extra days to come across to Scotland! It was wonderful! I was so excited in the weeks leading up to his visit that I'm sure all of my friends were getting tired of hearing me say "my dad is coming!"
He arrived on the morning of June 6th and we never stopped running! I met him at the airport in Edinburgh and he rented a car. While he was here we drove over much of Fife, and saw Glamis and Pitlochry. We hung out with my friends and did lots of walking! Dad met two of my professors, Steve and Roger. Dad and I even went to a Christian music festival in Edinburgh where we saw Chris Tomlin and the David Crowder Band!
I must admit that I was in a bit of a daze the whole time he was here, mainly because I couldn't believe he was actually here! I still can't! I have to look at the photos to believe it!
Speaking of photos, if you want to see pictures from my dad's visit, just click on "A Bit of Home Sweet Home Comes to St. Andy's"! There are still more to come!
But for now, its back to the grindstone! The dissertation is calling...
1 comment:
great slideshow, your Dad is still giddy from his trip...i love Crowder's Guitar Hero guitar!
Wally
Post a Comment